Lend a helping hand
Please note that this scheme is aimed at the children of women who are either widowed, divorced, separated or single mothers who are finding it financially difficult to send their children to school. If you do not belong to this group, please do not apply.
Copyright © 2011 by School-for-the-fatherless Scholarship Foundation · All Rights reserved.
Our operational objectives include:
1. To offer an education life-line to the fatherless children through the award of scholarships to enable them maximize their potentials and be the best they can be in the society
2. To bring hope to destitute widows by organizing skills acquisition seminars and training workshops; and to provide them with seed-money to start on the acquired skills to improve their living standard
3. To provide counselling services to destitute widows and the fatherless children
4. To protect the fatherless and the widows against obnoxious cultural practices by providing legal assistance to them
5. To offer suggestions to the government in aid of creative policies that will impact positively on the widows and the fatherless.
6. To liaise with government agencies and well-meaning individuals to improve on the living conditions of the widows and the fatherless children.
7. To promote an egalitarian society where the level of dependency is reduced to the barest minimum.
8. To reduce crime to the barest minimum by taking the mind of crime-prone children off criminal activities to potential- discovering activities.
9. To be fully committed to the realization of goals number 1, 2, 4 and 10 of the Sustainable Development Goals of the United Nations